- Delivery & Returns
2 Part Adhesive Strong, solvent-free adhesive suitable for all materials, ideal for durable bonding and repairs. Perfect for complicated jobs which require adjustment.
- All materials
- Extra strong
- Heavy duty
- Working time: 90 minutes
- Handling time: 8 hours
- Full strength: 14 hours
How to use:
- Dispense equal amounts from the two tubes onto a clean disposable surface. Replace caps and do not reverse them.
- Mix thoroughly for at least 30 seconds until well mixed. Araldite Standard remains usable for max. 90 minutes.
- Make sure both surfaces are clean and dry. Apply to both surfaces of the joint.
- Assemble carefully and remove any excess adhesive with a sharp blade once partially set.
- Bonds metal, wood, masonry, ceramics, glass, dry concrete, chipboard, leather, cardboard, fabric, rubber and most plastics (except polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon).
- Make sure surfaces are clean and free from dust, corrosion, dirt and grease. For optimum bonding, slightly roughen surfaces with sandpaper and degrease metals with a suitable solvent.
- During assembly apply light pressure to the joint until set (clamps, tape) aprox 8 hours. Allow 14 hours to attain full strength before rough handling or sanding.
Araldite Standard is a strong 2-component epoxy with long working time. Parts repositionable for 80 minutes. Oil, chemical and impact resistant. High temperature resistance (-30degreeC to 65degreeC). Withstands rough handling.
- Manufactured by: Araldite
- Our Code: 7610594000015
- MPN: 7610594000015
- Date First Available: Monday 14 May, 2012.
Something wrong with our product description?
Please email us. We'll check it and put it right if needed.
Images used on this site are for illustrative purposes only. Please do not base your order on the image alone.
Packaging/product labelling, if shown may be changed by the manufacturer without notice. Most products are photographed under artificial lighting or digitally enhanced so colours shown via your device may not fully represent a true likeness in colour tone of the actual product. Please see our Conditions of Use for further details.
For full details including conditions, please see our Shipping & Returns page.
We supply to the UK only.
Priority will be given to orders received before 9:00am for a same day dispatch. (Excludes: Saturdays, Sundays and ALL Bank Holidays).
We use FedEx Next Working Day, FedEx (Upto) 3 Day, Royal Mail 1st & 2nd Class
Sorry, Orders over the value of £50 will require a signature.
If you do not require the product you have purchased please advise us as soon as possible, return it to us in its original packaging and un-used condition within 30 days of receipt and we will issue a refund. Sorry, we do not pay return postage costs, unless the item is faulty or supplied incorrectly.